This blog is where we discuss current issues affecting family law, as well as share any firm news or interesting information we come across. We like to think of our blog as a place where you can get to know us a little bit better and maybe learn something in the process.
- Page 1
Marriage, Divorce and Social Security Marriage, Divorce and Social Security: Your Questions Answered
Mary J Blige Ordered to Pay Alimony (Spousal Support) San Francisco divorce lawyer, Marin divorce lawyer, child support, spousal support, alimony, separation,
Spousal Support in Military Divorces If your spouse is in the military, you may wonder if you are eligible to receive spousal support because of the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act.
Your Ex-Husband Is Employed and Hasn’t Paid Your Alimony Yet There are court-ordered measures that can be taken if your gainfully employed ex-husband hasn't been paying alimony as defined in your divorce settlement.
California Spousal Support Is Not a Right! Will you get spousal support after your California divorce? Don’t count on it. Learn about the legal factors that determine when spousal support is awarded.
Modifying Long Term Spousal Support Agreement Under what circumstances can long-term spousal support agreements in California be modified or terminated? Our San Francisco spousal support attorneys explain.
California Spousal Support When You Have a Serious Medical Condition Our San Francisco divorce attorneys discuss why women with serious medical conditions may have to fight for California spousal support.
Support Options for Stay-at-Home Moms Our San Francisco divorce attorneys discuss the types of California spousal support options available to stay-at-home moms.
Can You Go Back to School after a California Divorce? Thinking of going back to school after your California divorce? Our San Francisco divorce attorneys can help you make this dream a reality.
Determining the Duration of Spousal Support in California How long will spousal support last? A San Francisco spousal support attorney discusses the circumstances that affect the duration of spousal support.
Search Our Site
- ?My husband in the military stopped paying spousal support. What can I do?
- ?How will my husband's filing for bankruptcy effect his obligation to pay me spousal support and/or child support?
- ?I am getting divorced because my husband cheated on me after 15 years of marriage. My friend says that I am entitled to California spousal support for life because I have been married for more than ten years. Is this true?
- Posted on 02/04/2015 Your Ex-Husband Could Go to Jail for Not Paying You What You’re Due
- Posted on 05/05/2013 Determining California Spousal Support – A Computer Doesn’t Have the Answers!
- Posted on 04/23/2013 Married 9 Years? One Reason to Consider Making it 10