If you are a woman seeking help and answers on family law issues you can count on The Law Offices of Paul H. Nathan. Our law firm exclusively represents women in divorce, custody and support proceedings.
We also handle cases involving serious injuries caused by another person's negligence including car accidents and pedestrian and cyclist injuries throughout the San Francisco area.
Filing for divorce in San Francisco can get messy if you do not have the right legal representation. Paul Nathan helps women throughout the Bay Area and will handle everything from preparing and filing a petition and summons, to fighting on your behalf in court to be sure you are treated fairly when it comes to child custody, spousal support, and division of assets.
Child custody is a huge issue for many families in California, and the Law Offices of Paul H. Nathan work hard to make sure children are well cared for. Whether you're seeking joint legal custody, or sole physical custody, we will ensure that you are properly represented in court.
Child support was instituted to allow children to be provided for, regardless of a custody situation. The Law Offices of Paul H. Nathan represent parents involved in child support situations that require the legal support and knowledge of a family law professional.
Child support is not the only kind of support to result from a divorce; spousal support may also be necessary as well. Spousal support, also called alimony, is often a part of divorce cases where one spouse makes significantly more money than the other spouse. The courts want to see both partners leave their marriage with the ability to maintain the standard of living they were used to before the separation.
If you have been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you could still be expected to pay for medical bills and vehicle repairs related to the crash. If you don’t think that’s fair, you’re right. The experienced trial lawyer at The Law Offices of Paul H. Nathan helps Bay Area residents who were hurt in accidents to receive the compensation they deserve—he may be able to help you too.
Many of us experience life changing events which can trigger the need to update our personal and/or business planning objectives. Going through a divorce or receiving a substantial settlement from a lawsuit are two important events which should lead to a fresh look at your planning needs.
Asset protection and estate planning is the process of organizing all of your personal and business affairs and assets in order to protect yourself.
Search Our Site
- Brain Injury Victory. Trial Award of $15,864,364.18 for our Client after suffering short term memory loss and continuous migraine headaches due to Defendant's negligence and battery. $15.864 Million
- East Coast Move Relocation, Mother Wins! Confidential
- Argued The True Date of Separation 10,000,000+
- Posted on 06/17/2021Paul and Brian Gearinger take on Petaluma School District after Petaluma City Schools District because the school district refused to protect the young female victim from future harassment by the other student who smashed the victim's head into a cement wall.
- Posted on 03/01/2021Child With ASD May Need a Special Custody Arrangement
- Posted on 02/25/2021Economic and Financial Abuse is real and you know you have rights. Contact our office to learn your options if you are a victim of economic or financial abuse at the hands of your husband or romantic partner.