This section is our way of sharing interesting new stories from our region that relate to our areas of practice, such as child custody, child and spousal support, and divorce. We feel that it is important to share what's happening in the San Francisco area—and, now and then, across the nation—because we hope to learn from other developing situations.
- Page 1
Ex Husband Won Lotto but Still Receives Alimony Woman Asks Ex Who Won Mega Millions Lottery: Can I Stop Paying Alimony?
Mary J Blige Ordered to Pay Alimony (Spousal Support) San Francisco Divorce lawyer, Marin County divorce lawyer, san francisco support lawyer, san francisco custody lawyer, marin county custody lawyer, marin county
Family Law Attorney commenting on Florida's new alimony law divorce, custody, support lawyer Paul Nathan on the Radio commenting on whether California should adopt Florida's new alimony law.
Millionaire Comedian to Pay $175,000 in Spousal Support Comedian Kevin Hart will pay ex Torrei Hart a marital settlement of $175,000. He will also pay child support.
Cal Worthington Says Spousal Support Was Written into Prenup Southern California car dealership personality Cal Worthington is dealing with a bitter divorce from his fourth wife.
Search Our Site
- ?My husband in the military stopped paying spousal support. What can I do?
- ?How will my husband's filing for bankruptcy effect his obligation to pay me spousal support and/or child support?
- ?I am getting divorced because my husband cheated on me after 15 years of marriage. My friend says that I am entitled to California spousal support for life because I have been married for more than ten years. Is this true?
- Posted on 04/04/2019Marriage, Divorce and Social Security
- Posted on 06/08/2017Mary J Blige Ordered to Pay Alimony (Spousal Support)
- Posted on 02/24/2015Spousal Support in Military Divorces