Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Posted on 06/11/2021 An article I wrote for the Family Law Specialist Magazine on the tools available to force opposing counsel into cooperating and/or seeking sanctions against the opposing attorney, personally.
- Posted on 04/05/2021 Most people, not just women, I’ve spoken to believe domestic violence or domestic abuse is limited to physical abuse i.e., your narcissist physically assaults you, hitting you. In spite of this, California courts are at the forefront of recognizing various forms of domestic abuse and protecting the victims.
- Posted on 02/09/2021 Stay Off Social Media and 20 More Tips for Divorce in 2021
- Posted on 02/25/2021Economic and Financial Abuse is real and you know you have rights. Contact our office to learn your options if you are a victim of economic or financial abuse at the hands of your husband or romantic partner.
- Posted on 01/24/2021When You (or Your Husband) Wants to Break a Prenup
- Posted on 12/01/2020Stay-at-Home Wife Is Entitled to Half of Husband’s 401k in a Divorce