Learn about family law and possibly get some questions answered by watching our law firm's helpful videos. We try to explain complicated matters in basic terms that anyone can understand. Start here to inform yourself about the California family law system.
Search Our Site
- Posted on 06/11/2021 An article I wrote for the Family Law Specialist Magazine on the tools available to force opposing counsel into cooperating and/or seeking sanctions against the opposing attorney, personally.
- Posted on 04/05/2021 Most people, not just women, I’ve spoken to believe domestic violence or domestic abuse is limited to physical abuse i.e., your narcissist physically assaults you, hitting you. In spite of this, California courts are at the forefront of recognizing various forms of domestic abuse and protecting the victims.
- Posted on 02/09/2021 Stay Off Social Media and 20 More Tips for Divorce in 2021
- Posted on 02/25/2021Economic and Financial Abuse is real and you know you have rights. Contact our office to learn your options if you are a victim of economic or financial abuse at the hands of your husband or romantic partner.
- Posted on 01/24/2021When You (or Your Husband) Wants to Break a Prenup
- Posted on 12/01/2020Stay-at-Home Wife Is Entitled to Half of Husband’s 401k in a Divorce
- Posted on 03/02/2021 A number of magazines claim to know the real reason behind Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's divorce from reviewing the court papers.
- Posted on 02/14/2021 Reverend Al Sharpton Files For Divorce From Estranged Wife — 17 Years After Initial Separation
- Posted on 04/07/2020 Movement restrictions aimed to stop the spread of the coronavirus may be making violence in homes more frequent, more severe and more dangerous.