Paul H. Nathan, founding attorney, expertly describes what to look for when selecting your attorney. Regardless of exactly what type of case you are involved with, these are great tips to know when entering any legal issue requiring an attorney.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Posted on 07/26/2019 Divorcing a Narcissist
- Posted on 05/31/2019 You are in charge of your life again. Is it time to find a more rewarding career?
- Posted on 05/22/2019 Use These Tips to Create A Stable Post-Divorce Financial Plan
- Posted on 05/22/2019Co-Parenting Experiences in California During Summer
- Posted on 05/17/2019Husband/Father Unfairly Blaming the Wife or Mother is common
- Posted on 05/13/2019Joint Physical Custody
- Posted on 06/03/2019Fergie files for divorce from Josh Duhamel
- Posted on 05/20/2019Divorcing and Living Together - Don't Strangle Your Husband!
- Posted on 05/15/2019The Govt is Now Involved in Nipsey Hussle's Child Custody