I’ve worked with Paul for just a short time now but he is a great attorney I would highly recommend. He is awesome at client relations and really works hard to learn everything he can about a case.KM, San Francisco, CA
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Brain Injury Victory. Trial Award of $15,864,364.18 for our Client after suffering short term memory loss and continuous migraine headaches due to Defendant's negligence and battery. $15.864 Million
- East Coast Move Relocation, Mother Wins! Confidential
- Argued The True Date of Separation 10,000,000+
- Posted on 06/11/2021 An article I wrote for the Family Law Specialist Magazine on the tools available to force opposing counsel into cooperating and/or seeking sanctions against the opposing attorney, personally.
- Posted on 04/05/2021 Most people, not just women, I’ve spoken to believe domestic violence or domestic abuse is limited to physical abuse i.e., your narcissist physically assaults you, hitting you. In spite of this, California courts are at the forefront of recognizing various forms of domestic abuse and protecting the victims.
- Posted on 03/10/2021 7 Ideas for Creative Custody Arrangements