This blog is where we discuss current issues affecting family law, as well as share any firm news or interesting information we come across. We like to think of our blog as a place where you can get to know us a little bit better and maybe learn something in the process.
- Page 2
Determining the Duration of Spousal Support in California How long will spousal support last? A San Francisco spousal support attorney discusses the circumstances that affect the duration of spousal support.
Top Seven Factors in Determining Your California Alimony Payment There is a lot that determines how much you will receive in alimony. San Francisco spousal support attorney Paul Nathan explains.
What to Document When You Receive a California Spousal Support Check Each time you receive spousal support in California, there are five crucial things to document. San Francisco spousal support attorney Paul Nathan explains.
You Might Get More California Spousal Support After an Affair You may be able to get more in spousal support in California after being cheated on. San Francisco spousal support lawyer Paul Nathan explains.
How to Know If You Are Getting Unfair Spousal Support in California If you feel that your ex-husband is paying an unfair amount in spousal support, you may need the help of a spousal support attorney in San Francisco.
Reasons for Modifying Spousal Support in California Not happy with your spousal support arrangement? Here are some ways the payment amount can be modified in California.
Search Our Site
- ?My husband in the military stopped paying spousal support. What can I do?
- ?How will my husband's filing for bankruptcy effect his obligation to pay me spousal support and/or child support?
- ?I am getting divorced because my husband cheated on me after 15 years of marriage. My friend says that I am entitled to California spousal support for life because I have been married for more than ten years. Is this true?
- Posted on 02/04/2015 Your Ex-Husband Could Go to Jail for Not Paying You What You’re Due
- Posted on 05/05/2013 Determining California Spousal Support – A Computer Doesn’t Have the Answers!
- Posted on 04/23/2013 Married 9 Years? One Reason to Consider Making it 10