Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Posted on 06/11/2021 An article I wrote for the Family Law Specialist Magazine on the tools available to force opposing counsel into cooperating and/or seeking sanctions against the opposing attorney, personally.
- Posted on 04/05/2021 Most people, not just women, I’ve spoken to believe domestic violence or domestic abuse is limited to physical abuse i.e., your narcissist physically assaults you, hitting you. In spite of this, California courts are at the forefront of recognizing various forms of domestic abuse and protecting the victims.
- Posted on 03/10/2021 7 Ideas for Creative Custody Arrangements
- Posted on 06/17/2021Paul and Brian Gearinger take on Petaluma School District after Petaluma City Schools District because the school district refused to protect the young female victim from future harassment by the other student who smashed the victim's head into a cement wall.
- Posted on 03/01/2021Child With ASD May Need a Special Custody Arrangement
- Posted on 02/25/2021Economic and Financial Abuse is real and you know you have rights. Contact our office to learn your options if you are a victim of economic or financial abuse at the hands of your husband or romantic partner.
- Posted on 06/17/2021 A young female student was attacked by another student smashing her head into a cement wall. The school district refused to do anything to protect the student afterward forcing her to withdraw from school. Paul and his co-counsel are taking on Petaluma City Schools District on behalf of the young victim. Bullying starts at an early age and schools need to step in and deal with the bullying student.
- Posted on 03/02/2021 A number of magazines claim to know the real reason behind Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's divorce from reviewing the court papers.
- Posted on 02/14/2021 Reverend Al Sharpton Files For Divorce From Estranged Wife — 17 Years After Initial Separation