Paul Nathan is a tremendous asset to the Northern California community. I contacted his office for a "second opinion", and even though I am out his immediate area of practice, he and his staff took time out of their schedules to make time to listen to my concerns. His strength, wisdom and reassurance gave me the confidence to move forward. Dealing with legal matters is a time of great stress in anyone's life, and having an attorney like Mr. Nathan on your side is invaluableJodi S.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Eight Figure Settlement with a Contested Date of Separation Big Win on Date of Separation
- Husband ends up accepting a massive reduction in spousal support! Gigantic Spousal Support Savings for Wife
- Plaintiff dismisses her Marvin Claim against Paul's client Dismissal
- Posted on 07/10/2020 Understand How Custody and Visitation Decisions Are Made in California
- Posted on 06/10/2020 Domestic Violence in Marriage Can Impact California Divorces
- Posted on 05/01/2020 If Your Ex Is Convicted of Domestic Violence, He Should Not Be Granted Custody of Your Children