I believe that one should always know, trust and build a relationship with a good mechanic, attorney, accountant and therapist. I wish I would have found Paul Nathan sooner when seeking advice on a family court matter. I went to Paul to discuss how to handle a situation regarding custody and left knowing I received excellent and realistic advice. He provided a methodical approach to how he would handle an issue with detailed steps on how to complete. I left knowing I found my go-to attorney if I should ever need representation in the future. Do yourself a favor and go to Paul if you need someone who will provide the best representation for your case and do it with confidence and compassion.L.M.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Eight Figure Settlement with a Contested Date of Separation Big Win on Date of Separation
- Husband ends up accepting a massive reduction in spousal support! Gigantic Spousal Support Savings for Wife
- Plaintiff dismisses her Marvin Claim against Paul's client Dismissal
- Posted on 05/01/2020 If Your Ex Is Convicted of Domestic Violence, He Should Not Be Granted Custody of Your Children
- Posted on 03/24/2020 7 Steps and Tools to use to Survive Custody during the Quarantine
- Posted on 11/25/2019 Child Custody Tips for Creating A Stress-Free Holiday During Divorce