I believe that one should always know, trust and build a relationship with a good mechanic, attorney, accountant and therapist. I wish I would have found Paul Nathan sooner when seeking advice on a family court matter. I went to Paul to discuss how to handle a situation regarding custody and left knowing I received excellent and realistic advice. He provided a methodical approach to how he would handle an issue with detailed steps on how to complete. I left knowing I found my go-to attorney if I should ever need representation in the future. Do yourself a favor and go to Paul if you need someone who will provide the best representation for your case and do it with confidence and compassion.L.M.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Contested Custody Battle Settled Quickly Confidential
- Trial Victory - assault, battery, cyberbullying $300K + $300
- 5 Year Restraining Orders Protecting Wife & Son! 5 Year Domestic Violence Restraining Order.
- Posted on 10/09/2019 Custody Exchanges - Where to Have Them!
- Posted on 09/03/2019 September 2019 Law Office of Paul Nathan Newsletter
- Posted on 09/03/2019 August 2019 Law Office of Paul Nathan Newsletter