I first met Paul Nathan 8 years ago at Law School. He was an absolutely amazing mentor and an even better attorney. I run into him from time to time at the courts and he is always sharply dressed, has a positive attitude, and is a nice guy. I cannot say enough good things about Divorce attorney Nathan!Bob M. - fellow attorney
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Eight Figure Settlement with a Contested Date of Separation Big Win on Date of Separation
- Husband ends up accepting a massive reduction in spousal support! Gigantic Spousal Support Savings for Wife
- 5 Year Restraining Orders Protecting Wife & Son! 5 Year Domestic Violence Restraining Order.
- Posted on 08/12/2020 For Better or for Worse, but Not for COVID: Has the Pandemic Put Too Much Stress on Your Marriage?
- Posted on 06/10/2020 Domestic Violence in Marriage Can Impact California Divorces
- Posted on 05/01/2020 If Your Ex Is Convicted of Domestic Violence, He Should Not Be Granted Custody of Your Children