Paul Nathan was a commentator on the Southern California Public Radio show, Air Talk. Paul was asked his opinion on whether or not California should adopt similar alimony laws adopted by Florida, which end lifetime alimony.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- ?My husband in the military stopped paying spousal support. What can I do?
- ?How will my husband's filing for bankruptcy effect his obligation to pay me spousal support and/or child support?
- ?I am getting divorced because my husband cheated on me after 15 years of marriage. My friend says that I am entitled to California spousal support for life because I have been married for more than ten years. Is this true?
- Posted on 04/04/2019Marriage, Divorce and Social Security
- Posted on 06/08/2017Mary J Blige Ordered to Pay Alimony (Spousal Support)
- Posted on 02/24/2015Spousal Support in Military Divorces