Answer: To start, find a good family law attorney as soon as possible. You only have thirty days from the date you were served to file your response to your husband’s petition for divorce. Second, your attorney should move for an emergency spousal support order and visitation order. This will allow you some money to put yourself back on your feet and ability to see your children. This is to start off the process. You should speak to an attorney in person to be able to design a plan to resolve your divorce matter as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Posted on 04/03/2019 April Newsletter! Learn about Historical Extras on Lincoln's Assassination as well as our monthly recipe and our new book and website.
- Posted on 03/19/2019 March 2019 Newsletter!
- Posted on 03/19/2019 February 2019 Newsletter!
- Contested Custody Battle Settled Quickly Mother is Saved from a Restraining Order being Issued Against Her and Has Equal Custody
- Trial Victory - assault, battery, cyberbullying $300K + $300
- 5 Year Restraining Orders Protecting Wife & Son! 5 Year Domestic Violence Restraining Order.