Answer: To start, find a good family law attorney as soon as possible. You only have thirty days from the date you were served to file your response to your husband’s petition for divorce. Second, your attorney should move for an emergency spousal support order and visitation order. This will allow you some money to put yourself back on your feet and ability to see your children. This is to start off the process. You should speak to an attorney in person to be able to design a plan to resolve your divorce matter as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Posted on 05/31/2019 You are in charge of your life again. Is it time to find a more rewarding career?
- Posted on 05/22/2019 Use These Tips to Create A Stable Post-Divorce Financial Plan
- Posted on 05/14/2019 Our May Newsletter! Come check out May's Newsletter with great articles and Paul's wife's favorite weeknight Salmon recipe!
- Posted on 06/03/2019Fergie files for divorce from Josh Duhamel after almost two years of announcing their separation
- Posted on 05/20/2019Divorcing and Living Together - Don't Strangle Your Husband!
- Posted on 05/15/2019The Govt is Now Involved in Nipsey Hussle's Child Custody
- Contested Custody Battle Settled Quickly Confidential
- Trial Victory - assault, battery, cyberbullying $300K + $300
- 5 Year Restraining Orders Protecting Wife & Son! 5 Year Domestic Violence Restraining Order.