California is a “No Fault State”, which means that the divorce court will not consider whose fault the divorce is. For example, the divorce court does not consider whether you or your husband cheated on the other, infidelity.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Posted on 09/10/2020 You Have to Have a Very Good Reason to Annul a Marriage in California
- Posted on 08/12/2020 For Better or for Worse, but Not for COVID: Has the Pandemic Put Too Much Stress on Your Marriage?
- Posted on 06/10/2020 Domestic Violence in Marriage Can Impact California Divorces
- Posted on 04/07/2020 Domestic Violence Rises Worldwide during quarantine
- Posted on 06/03/2019 Fergie files for divorce from Josh Duhamel
- Posted on 05/20/2019 Divorcing and Living Together - Don't Strangle Your Husband!