California is a “No Fault State”, which means that the divorce court will not consider whose fault the divorce is. For example, the divorce court does not consider whether you or your husband cheated on the other, infidelity.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Posted on 04/05/2021 Most people, not just women, I’ve spoken to believe domestic violence or domestic abuse is limited to physical abuse i.e., your narcissist physically assaults you, hitting you. In spite of this, California courts are at the forefront of recognizing various forms of domestic abuse and protecting the victims.
- Posted on 02/09/2021 Stay Off Social Media and 20 More Tips for Divorce in 2021
- Posted on 01/12/2021 Life After Divorce for Stay-at-Home Moms
- Posted on 03/02/2021 A number of magazines claim to know the real reason behind Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's divorce from reviewing the court papers.
- Posted on 02/14/2021 Reverend Al Sharpton Files For Divorce From Estranged Wife — 17 Years After Initial Separation
- Posted on 04/07/2020 Movement restrictions aimed to stop the spread of the coronavirus may be making violence in homes more frequent, more severe and more dangerous.