California is a “No Fault State”, which means that the divorce court will not consider whose fault the divorce is. For example, the divorce court does not consider whether you or your husband cheated on the other, infidelity.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Posted on 11/21/2019 Your Rights During a Grey Divorce
- Posted on 07/26/2019 Divorcing a Narcissist
- Posted on 05/31/2019 You are in charge of your life again. Is it time to find a more rewarding career?
- Posted on 06/03/2019Fergie files for divorce from Josh Duhamel
- Posted on 05/20/2019Divorcing and Living Together - Don't Strangle Your Husband!
- Posted on 04/17/2019Stay Safe During Divorce!
- Eight Figure Settlement with a Contested Date of Separation Big Win on Date of Separation
- Husband ends up accepting a massive reduction in spousal support! Gigantic Spousal Support Savings for Wife
- 5 Year Restraining Orders Protecting Wife & Son! 5 Year Domestic Violence Restraining Order.