NO! Attorney's fee orders in marriage dissolution actions are not dischargeable in bankruptcy. So, he will not escape his responsibility to pay your attorney’s fees if he had agreed to do so or was ordered to do so by the court. if your husband either agreed to or was ordered to pay your attorney’s fees.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Posted on 06/11/2021 An article I wrote for the Family Law Specialist Magazine on the tools available to force opposing counsel into cooperating and/or seeking sanctions against the opposing attorney, personally.
- Posted on 04/05/2021 Most people, not just women, I’ve spoken to believe domestic violence or domestic abuse is limited to physical abuse i.e., your narcissist physically assaults you, hitting you. In spite of this, California courts are at the forefront of recognizing various forms of domestic abuse and protecting the victims.
- Posted on 02/09/2021 Stay Off Social Media and 20 More Tips for Divorce in 2021
- Posted on 03/02/2021 A number of magazines claim to know the real reason behind Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's divorce from reviewing the court papers.
- Posted on 02/14/2021 Reverend Al Sharpton Files For Divorce From Estranged Wife — 17 Years After Initial Separation
- Posted on 04/07/2020 Movement restrictions aimed to stop the spread of the coronavirus may be making violence in homes more frequent, more severe and more dangerous.