NO! Attorney's fee orders in marriage dissolution actions are not dischargeable in bankruptcy. So, he will not escape his responsibility to pay your attorney’s fees if he had agreed to do so or was ordered to do so by the court. if your husband either agreed to or was ordered to pay your attorney’s fees.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Posted on 09/10/2020 You Have to Have a Very Good Reason to Annul a Marriage in California
- Posted on 08/12/2020 For Better or for Worse, but Not for COVID: Has the Pandemic Put Too Much Stress on Your Marriage?
- Posted on 06/10/2020 Domestic Violence in Marriage Can Impact California Divorces
- Posted on 04/07/2020 Domestic Violence Rises Worldwide during quarantine
- Posted on 06/03/2019 Fergie files for divorce from Josh Duhamel
- Posted on 05/20/2019 Divorcing and Living Together - Don't Strangle Your Husband!