NO! Attorney's fee orders in marriage dissolution actions are not dischargeable in bankruptcy. So, he will not escape his responsibility to pay your attorney’s fees if he had agreed to do so or was ordered to do so by the court. if your husband either agreed to or was ordered to pay your attorney’s fees.
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Posted on 06/10/2020 Domestic Violence in Marriage Can Impact California Divorces
- Posted on 05/01/2020 If Your Ex Is Convicted of Domestic Violence, He Should Not Be Granted Custody of Your Children
- Posted on 11/21/2019 Your Rights During a Grey Divorce
- Posted on 04/07/2020 Domestic Violence Rises Worldwide during quarantine
- Posted on 06/03/2019 Fergie files for divorce from Josh Duhamel
- Posted on 05/20/2019 Divorcing and Living Together - Don't Strangle Your Husband!
- Eight Figure Settlement with a Contested Date of Separation Big Win on Date of Separation
- Husband ends up accepting a massive reduction in spousal support! Gigantic Spousal Support Savings for Wife
- 5 Year Restraining Orders Protecting Wife & Son! 5 Year Domestic Violence Restraining Order.