- Page 1
Husband refused to pay any of his recent stock options arguing he received them after the date of separation. Paul argued that the true date of separation was after receiving the options and prepared for trial. Paul was going to subpoena the CEO of Husband's company to testify because the CEO saw the couple together at company events after Husband's alleged date of separation. Basically, Husband's date of separation was made up because he did not want to give Wife her portion of the shares. Result, Husband relented when he knew Paul was serious about trying this case and paid out in excess of $10,000,000 in stock shares and real estate.Big Win on Date of Separation
Paul and his client attended a settlement conference where the husband was demanding three years of support while he returned to school for his pilots license. Paul and his client said no way and held strong. The result was that Husband accepted support for 6 months, not three years.Gigantic Spousal Support Savings for Wife
5-Year Restraining Protecting Wife from Crazy Husband! 5 Year Domestic Violence Restraining Order.
Husband argued that he was going to force the sale of the marital home. That did not work and our client owns the home herself. Kept San Francisco Marital Home!
Search Our Site
Please complete this short form and we will contact you to discuss it in more detail.
- Posted on 11/21/2019 Your Rights During a Grey Divorce
- Posted on 07/26/2019 Divorcing a Narcissist
- Posted on 05/31/2019 You are in charge of your life again. Is it time to find a more rewarding career?
- Posted on 06/03/2019Fergie files for divorce from Josh Duhamel
- Posted on 05/20/2019Divorcing and Living Together - Don't Strangle Your Husband!
- Posted on 04/17/2019Stay Safe During Divorce!