Experiencing a divorce or other family legal matter is painful and stressful for anyone to go through. Women face a special set of circumstances, and staying up-to-date with California’s ever-changing marriage laws is crucial to protect you and your family.
San Francisco family attorney Paul H. Nathan wants to help you and can provide you with the information you need regarding everything from child custody to spousal support. Simply fill out the form below and begin to receive our helpful and informative monthly newsletter. If you have any questions or concerns, give us a call at 866.414.4091.
2019 Newsletter Archive
November 2019 - Coming Soon
October 2019 - Coming Soon
Search Our Site
- Posted on 06/11/2021 An article I wrote for the Family Law Specialist Magazine on the tools available to force opposing counsel into cooperating and/or seeking sanctions against the opposing attorney, personally.
- Posted on 04/05/2021 Most people, not just women, I’ve spoken to believe domestic violence or domestic abuse is limited to physical abuse i.e., your narcissist physically assaults you, hitting you. In spite of this, California courts are at the forefront of recognizing various forms of domestic abuse and protecting the victims.
- Posted on 03/10/2021 7 Ideas for Creative Custody Arrangements
- Brain Injury Victory. Trial Award of $15,864,364.18 for our Client after suffering short term memory loss and continuous migraine headaches due to Defendant's negligence and battery. $15.864 Million
- East Coast Move Relocation, Mother Wins! Confidential
- Argued The True Date of Separation 10,000,000+