Experiencing a divorce or other family legal matter is painful and stressful for anyone to go through. Women face a special set of circumstances, and staying up-to-date with California’s ever-changing marriage laws is crucial to protect you and your family.
San Francisco family attorney Paul H. Nathan wants to help you and can provide you with the information you need regarding everything from child custody to spousal support. Simply fill out the form below and begin to receive our helpful and informative monthly newsletter. If you have any questions or concerns, give us a call at 866.414.4091.
2019 Newsletter Archive
November 2019 - Coming Soon
October 2019 - Coming Soon
Search Our Site
- Posted on 06/10/2020 Domestic Violence in Marriage Can Impact California Divorces
- Posted on 05/01/2020 If Your Ex Is Convicted of Domestic Violence, He Should Not Be Granted Custody of Your Children
- Posted on 03/24/2020 7 Steps and Tools to use to Survive Custody during the Quarantine
- Eight Figure Settlement with a Contested Date of Separation Big Win on Date of Separation
- Husband ends up accepting a massive reduction in spousal support! Gigantic Spousal Support Savings for Wife
- Plaintiff dismisses her Marvin Claim against Paul's client Dismissal